Is it a sweatshirt? A poncho?
No... It's a swancho!
* While supplies last.
Your No. 24 NAPA Chase Elliott Swancho is speeding toward your doorstep. Share yours on social media with #Swancho.
We apologize, but we are currently out of stock of the No. 24 NAPA Chase Elliott Swancho! Try again next week and we should have more in stock.
We apologize, but the No. 24 NAPA Chase Elliott Swancho is completely out of stock.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE.
1. How to Register/Offer Period: Visit www.napa24swancho.com between 10am EST on September 6, 2016 and approximately 5pm ET on September 26, 2016 (the “Offer Period”), or when all swancho supplies are exhausted, whichever occurs first. The Offer Period is divided into four weekly offer periods (each a “Weekly Offer Period”), as set forth in more detail below:
Weekly Offer Period Start Date/Time End Date/Time
|1||9/6/10am EST||9/6/5pm EST|
|2||9/13/10am EST||9/13/5pm EST|
|3||9/20/10am EST||9/20/5pm EST|
|4||9/26/10am EST||9/26/5pm EST|
The first fifty (50) participants during each Weekly Offer Period who follow the on-screen instructions will receive one (1) NAPA Team 24 Chase Elliott Race Swancho, while supplies last (Approximate retail value: $25 each). Limit one (1) swancho per person/household. There are a total of 200 swanchos available during the entire Offer Period (while supplies last).
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the swancho with a premium of equal or greater value. Any taxes, fees, and other related costs incurred in conjunction with redeeming the swancho are the sole responsibility of the recipient. The swancho is not transferable or reproducible and may not be sold, auctioned, or bartered. No cash value or cash back for any reason. All redemptions are final. The Offer cannot be combined with other product offers or promotions. Use of the swancho for unauthorized advertising, marketing or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Swanchos will be shipped within six to eight weeks of verification.
2. Eligibility: The “NAPA Swancho Online Giveaway” Offer ("Offer") is open to individuals who are legal residents of fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C., who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Employees of NAPA AUTO PARTS (“Sponsor”) and its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, and any advertising and promotional agencies associated with the Offer in any way, and members of the immediate families (spouse, siblings, parents, children and their respective spouses) or households of each such employee, are not eligible.
3. Administration: Sponsor expressly reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Offer at any time. Administration of the Offer is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any questions relating to eligibility, these Terms and Conditions or any other questions concerning the Offer will be resolved at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and its decisions will be final and binding with respect thereto. No requests for exchanges, or cash equivalent for the swancho will be considered. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor or its affiliates for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled delivery. No groups, clubs, corporations, companies, partnerships, or organizations may participate in this Offer or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Terms and Conditions to their members.
4. Release and Waiver of Liability: By redeeming this Offer, individuals agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever (however named or described) for injuries, death, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with: (i) participant’s participation in the Offer; and (ii) the receipt, use or misuse of the swancho. The Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of the swancho. In consideration of the swancho, each individual hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the use of such individual’s name, photograph, likeness (including his/her voice), biographical information and statements concerning the Offer, in any and all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by the Sponsor, and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates.
5. Construction/Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of any individual or the Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia. The parties agree that all disputes arising out of or connected with these Terms and Conditions or the Offer will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO REDEMPTION OF THE OFFER, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE RELEASED PARTIES BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Sponsor: Sponsored by NAPA AUTO PARTS.